Campsite near the sea on the Ile d'Oléron
As a family, as a couple or with friends, let yourself be tempted by a relaxing and entertaining stay at the Les Remparts campsite, a family campsite on the Ile d'Oléron. Whether you prefer to sleep in a tent, travel in a motorhome or stay in a mobile home, we have the solution to your needs. In the heart of Château-d'Oléron, near the city ramparts, stay in our peaceful campsite on the Ile d'Oléron and enjoy exceptional stays!
In our 2-star family campsite at Château-d'Oléron, we offer 3 types of accommodation.
The standard pitches, with water and electricity, are ideal for receiving your tents and caravans.
Motorhome pitches are not bookable, but have electricity and a service area. Mobile homes must be booked for a minimum of 2 nights during the campsite opening period or for a week, in July and August. Sheets and towels are not provided (possibility of renting sheets).See the rental terms and conditions
2 star services
- Campsite open from March 26 to October 31, 2021,
- Two sanitary facilities: shower, WC, washing machine, tumble dryer, sink and dishwasher.
- Sanitary facilities accessible to people with reduced mobility,
- Wi-Fi available throughout the campsite at an additional cost: € 2 for 24 hours, € 10 per week and € 15 for 15 days,
- Dogs accepted free of charge (categories 1 and 2 are refused),
- Free parking at the entrance to the campsite with secure automatic barriers,
- Tourist documentation at the reception of our family campsite on the island of Oléron,
- Covid-19 measures: respect for barrier gestures and wearing a mask when traveling around the campsite.