All about our campsite on the Ile d'Oléron
Prepare your stay in our campsite near the sea on the Ile d'Oléron, by contacting us by phone or email at reception. Reception hours vary depending on the period. Our campsite opens its doors to you from March 26 to October 31, 2021. We invite you to discover the campsite's internal regulations to find out more. Have a pleasant stay on the Ile d'Oléron!The Rules
For standard and motorhome pitches, there is no minimum booking period.
For mobile home rentals, in July and August, the minimum booking period is one week from Saturday to Saturday. The rest of the year the minimum is two days.
During your entire stopover at Les Remparts campsite, you will benefit from a set of services that may require a contribution: Wi-Fi, token for washing machine and dryer, detergent tablet, gas bottle, oil change and motorhome filling, end of stay cleaning, bed linen, cot, etc.
We accept payment by holiday vouchers, checks, bank cards and cash (within the limit of € 300).The rates
How to come to the campsite?
To visit us by road:
- From Bordeaux (160 km): Follow the A10 motorway - Exit 35 at Saintes, direction Ile d'Oléron.
- From Nantes (200 km): Follow the A83 motorway - Exit 7: La Rochelle, then follow Marans / La Rochelle / Rochefort / Ile d'Oléron.
- From Paris (500 km): Follow the A10 motorway - Exit 35: Saintes, direction Ile d'Oléron. The passage of the Oléron bridge is free.
The "Kéolis Les Mouettes" bus company provides access to: Rochefort, La Rochelle, Saintes, Royan and Saint Jean d'Angely.
La Rochelle / Laleu airport is the closest.
Come and see us by train or boat
To reach us by train:
- From Paris: get off at Surgères station (Paris / La Rochelle line), bus connections with Keolis Les Mouettes express lines 6 and 6.
- From Nantes, get off at Rochefort station (Nantes / Bordeaux train), bus connections with Keolis Les Mouettes express lines 6 and 6.
- From Bordeaux, get off at Saintes station (Bordeaux / Nantes train), bus connections with line 8 then Keolis Les Mouettes express 6 and 6
From April to September and during the All Saints holidays, take advantage of the sea link: La Rochelle / Boyardville link and the inter-island cruise: La Rochelle / St Denis d'Oléron link. In July and August, discover the Bateau Passeur (by bike or on foot): Bourcefranc / Le Château d'Oléron link, La Tremblade / Saint Trojan Les Bains link and La Tremblade / Marennes link.